[Athen] FW: Important ATPC Update and ATPC Job Postings

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Fri May 31 09:05:56 PDT 2013

The ATPC (Alternate Text Production Center) could use some really good staff
people; please see the info below.

If you know of any qualified individuals who might be interested, please
share this information with them.

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
High Tech Center Training Unit of the
California Community Colleges