[Athen] Color Contrast Analyzer for Text in Images, Gradients, and PDFs

Greg Kraus greg_kraus at ncsu.edu
Sun Nov 10 16:15:12 PST 2013

Right now it only works as a Chrome extension. I'd love to be able to
port it to other browsers, especially FireFox, however, I'd need some
assistance with it because I don't have the resources to dedicate to
it right now. If you know anyone who has experience writing extensions
for other browsers (Firefox, Safari, IE, Opera) and would like to help
with it I'd be happy to work with them. About 80% of the code is
usable in any browser. The code for the Chrome version is at the
following.

https://github.com/gdkraus/color-contrast-chrome

Greg