[Athen] J say and Blackboard

Norwich, Lorraine S lnorwich at bu.edu
Mon Nov 18 07:58:22 PST 2013

Hi

I have a distance education student who is both blind and a one handed keyboard user. She has managed up till now to work with Jaws but working with Blackboard 9 for her LMS, has become a lot more challenging to her. I think that she may do well with J say but have had no experience with it. Does anyone else?

Questions:

1. Does anyone have experience with J say and Blackboard

2. Any thoughts other than J say for a jaws user with manual dexterity issues.

Thanks

Lorraine

Lorraine S. Norwich, BSME, MSIS
Assistant Director of Disability Services
Boston University
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd Floor
Boston, MA 02215
lnorwich at bu.edu<mailto:lnorwich at bu.edu> (email)