[Athen] RE: RoboBraille

Brian Richwine blrichwine at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 07:46:40 PST 2013

Can anyone comment on the quality of the materials produced by the
Robobraille/SensusAccess portal? Our students are used to having our
editing staff produce fully edited accessible word documents (with
appropriate heading structures, page number matching, described images,
linearized/described tables, etc.).

What kind of student satisfaction feedback are you getting?

Sincerely,
Brian