[Athen] Read Outloud and Macs

James Bailey jbailey at uoregon.edu
Tue Oct 1 14:00:10 PDT 2013

Hello All: (sorry if this turns out to be a duplication)

I hope your 1st day of the shut down is going well.

I have a recurring problem in which some files simply do not read correctly in DJ's Read Outloud in the Mac version. It just spits out character strings that don't seem to have anything to do with the text. By the way, with some files it gets part of the file correctly and then seems to lose its mind. Same file breezes through the Windows version, no problems.

Has anyone else encountered this and better yet, has anyone found a fix?

Thanks,

James
--
James Bailey M.S.