[Athen] Job Descriptions and Team Structure for Technology Access

Sean Keegan skeegan at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 17 15:46:28 PDT 2013

I will second the information that Greg sent - that is a good description for a University IT access coordinator. I have attached two MS Word files that include position descriptions that may have language you find useful in the higher education space.

The Basic Web Access Position.docx file focuses a bit more on web accessibility, but can be easily modified if needed to incorporate more generalized needs.

The Chief Info Access Officer.docx file is more of a higher level position and would be more involved in institutional planning and long-range development.

Take care,
Sean

Sean Keegan
Associate Director, Assistive Technology
Office of Accessible Education - Stanford University