[Athen] AltFormat Survey

Shahida Khaliq shahidak at echo.rutgers.edu
Wed Apr 2 08:15:40 PDT 2014

Ditto. The comments below I think hold true for a lot of us. STEM is absolutely the biggest problem.

Best Regards
Shahida Khaliq
Coordinator for Alternate Format Text & Adaptive Tech.

Office of Disability Services
Lucy Stone Hall, Livingston Campus
54 Joyce Kilmer Ave, Suite A145
Piscataway, New Jersey 08854
Phone # (848) 445-6800 Fax # (732) 445-3388
Office Hours Monday- Friday 8:30am-5:00pm