[Athen] Lab Polices for adaptive/assistive lab

Sheryl Burgstahler sherylb at uw.edu
Mon Apr 7 11:34:31 PDT 2014

Do you see your lab as serving only individuals with documented disabilities, individuals with self-disclosed disabilities, or anyone who would like to use assistive technology?
Sheryl

Sheryl Burgstahler, Ph.D.
Director, UW Accessible Technology & DO-IT, UW-IT
Affiliate Professor, Education
University of Washington, Box 354842
Seattle, WA 98195
206-543-0622 FAX 206-221-4171