[Athen] Site improve

Karen Sorensen karen.sorensen at pcc.edu
Thu Apr 10 16:41:52 PDT 2014

Hi James,
Our college web team uses Site Improve. I think they're pleased with it. As
you know it checks a lot more than just accessibility. The draw back (at
least for me) is that it doesn't work on password protected sites, so we
can't use it for our LMS.
For our LMS, we use Sortsite.
Hope that helps. If you want to talk to the Web Services Manager, just
write me off-list and I can give you his name and number.
Best,
Karen

Karen M. Sorensen
Accessibility Advocate for Online Courses
www.pcc.edu/access
Portland Community College
971-722-4720
*"The power of the Web is in its universality. Access by everyone
regardless of disability is an essential aspect."* Tim Berners-Lee