[Athen] Accessibility of Blackboard CMS?

Alexa Schriempf ats169 at psu.edu
Wed Apr 23 13:07:42 PDT 2014

Hello -

Apologies for any cross-posting:

My university is testing Blackboard as a potential CMS that we might switch
over to. Any thoughts out there about its accessibility status? Is it
accessible, what features should one negotiate for if it's missing
accessible baked-in features? Anyone have experience in working with
Blackboard to make it more accessible?

Feel free to PM or post to list. Thanks!

Alexa

--
Alexa Schriempf, Access Tech Consultant
Office for Disability Services