[Athen] Microsoft Accessibility MVP

Schafer, Carmen schafercg at missouri.edu
Thu Apr 24 15:41:00 PDT 2014

Congratulations Karen! Although I am not completely familiar with what a Microsoft Accessibility MVP means. What type of accessibility issues or questions we can ask? For example can we ask you:

- questions or issues we run into when trying to produce accessible documents from Microsoft Word?

- questions or issues we run into when using Word with assistive technology like Jaws?

- questions or issues about potential accessibility bugs and add-ons? For example, we have discovered a problem with Microsoft Word 2013 and MathType.

- accessibility feature enhancement requests?

With appreciation,

Carmen Schafer
Univ of Missouri | Division of IT | ACT Center
http://actcenter.missouri.edu<http://actcenter.missouri.edu/>
(573)882-8838