[Athen] feedback for Ken Nakata on legal topics at AHG 2014

Howard Kramer hkramer at colorado.edu
Wed Apr 30 11:06:13 PDT 2014

Dear Colleagues:

Ken Nakata (HiSoftware, formally DOJ - cced above), plans to present with a
colleague from the Dept. of Education. He wanted to know if there were any
legal topics that would be of particular interest for the AHG audience; so
I told him I would poll ATHEN.

Here's a snipet from his email:

"is there anything that comes to mind from a legal perspective that could
leverage the combined Departments of Education and Justice expertise? For
instance, are there any legal areas from past years that could use a little
shoring up? For instance, I remember once you asked me for a basic legal
presentation on the ADA and Section 504."

(For those of you wondering, yes we've passed the proposal deadline - I
granted some extra time to Ken so he could gather some input).

Thank you in advance for your input.

Regards,
Howard

--