[Athen] Canon 9080c calibration

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 05:56:26 PDT 2014

Hello all,

Our 9080c scanner has started adding some light pink stripes on the scans.
Rollers have been replaced, etc, but we still have the stripes - not bad,
but enough that OCR can get messy. Unfortunately, the vendor who supports
us doesn't have training on the machine. He's thinking that he needs a
service utility to do calibration on the machine, but he hasn't been able
to find it. (He tried the recommended one from Canon - for the 7580, I
believe.)

And of course, the semester started yesterday so we have several books
needing to be scanned!

Anyone have any ideas? Of happen to have the calibration utility??

Heidi

Heidi Scher, M.S., CRC
Associate Director
Center for Educational Access