[Athen] Canon 9080c calibration

Brian Richwine blrichwine at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 08:23:29 PDT 2014

Hello,

We've been using a Canon DR-4010C for sometime now. Except for the rare
over-sized book, it has been serving us well and works with CapturePerfect,
ABBY Finereader Pro, and Kurzweil 3000 just fine.

Sincerely,
Brian Richwine

Manager, UITS Assistive Technology and Accessibility Centers

Indiana University – Bloomington / Indianapolis

http://iuadapts.iu.edu

(812) 856-2757 [Direct Line]

(812) 856-4112 [Office Number]

brichwin at iu.edu