[Athen] Question regarding Tutoring Tracking Software

Dimac, Marcie mdimac at kent.edu
Wed Dec 3 05:58:25 PST 2014

Hi everyone!

THANK YOU for the excellent feedback! We will check into AIM and see if we have this feature “turned-on” or purchased. Also, I realized I put tutoring tracking software in the subject line instead of notetaker tracking software. I’m so sorry! Is it Friday yet?????

Thanks again for being such a valuable resource!

Marcie Dimač, M.A. Ed.

Coordinator, Assistive Technology
Student Accessibility Services
Kent State University
Ground Floor, Rm. 23
DeWeese Center
P.O. Box 5190
Kent, Ohio 44242

Phone: 330-672-3391
Fax: 330-672-3763
Email: mdimac at kent.edu

www.kent.edu/sas

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This e-mail message may contain confidential information intended only for use of the individual or entity named. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please do not read, use, disclose, copy or distribute this message and do not take any action in reliance upon it. If you have received this transmission in error, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited. Please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply e-mail or by calling 330-672-3001.