[Athen] which school has question about accessibility in course evaluations?

KRISTA L. GREEAR greeark at uw.edu
Wed Dec 10 17:56:17 PST 2014

Happy Wednesday! I presented at ATHEN and during my session there was a fabulous attendee who shared that their campus includes a question about accessibility in the course evaluation that students complete for faculty. Does anyone know the name of the school that does this? Or does any other school do this? I have a couple of follow up questions as we have the attention of an administrator around this idea.

Thanks!

Krista Greear
Accessible Text and Technology Manager
Disability Resources for Students