[Athen] Braille Translation Software

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Thu Dec 11 08:35:09 PST 2014

Definitely Duxbury—the big advantage of Duxbury for the colleges is that you do not need very much knowledge of braille in order to use it. You can set up your documents in MS Word with all the styles and formatting. You can even use Math Type in Word to create Nemeth math braille with Duxbury.

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
408-996-6047 or 408-996-4636