[Athen] Need a New FM System

Jeffrey Dell jeffreydell99 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 13:04:13 PST 2014

A few months ago I got a quote for 4 Williams Sound System PFM 360's.
I just got approval to buy them and got an unexpected surprise.
Unfortunately they are discontinuing these devices. From what I'm
told we can buy the parts and assemble the kits ourselves but they no
longer sell them as Personal FM Systems. I've been using the Williams
Sound FM Systems for years with mostly great results.
My vendor recommended the Contego FM systems. They look great but I
have no experience with these devices. Has anyone used these and what
kind of results did you get?
thanks
Jeff
Cleveland State