[Athen] Accessibility of Lynda.com

Teresa Haven Teresa.Haven at nau.edu
Mon Feb 3 07:24:54 PST 2014

Greetings, all. Does anyone out there work someplace where you have an institutional membership to Lynda.com, and if so, have you addressed their keyboard/screen-reader inaccessibility with them? They seem to be pretty good about captioning/transcripting their videos, but trying to navigate their site and educational materials with a keyboard only is essentially impossible. I've contacted them and been told, yes, they know that only a few keyboard commands work, and that was the end of their comment. I would like to push this further but would prefer to do so in collaboration with others if possible.

Thanks,
Teresa

Teresa Haven
Accessibility Analyst