[Athen] Internet2 Box Filesharing

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 13:12:54 PST 2014

Patrick et al:

While the Web interface is not perfect with a screen reader, I've
managed to make it work with Box, when necessary.

As with Dropbox, it is possible to download a desktop app. install
it, and have Box files on your machine. I believe the default folder
is in My Documents (on Win7). I don't remember having problems
installing the desktop app., but I installed it nearly a year ago.

As for Dropbox and Box on IOS, Dropbox is superior in this regard.
I've been disappointed not to be able to read my filelist with Box
IOS, and there was a CAPTCHA for the Box IOS login.

Best,
Jennifer