[Athen] Internet2 Box Filesharing

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Mon Feb 3 13:42:14 PST 2014

Joe is the work they are doing under NDA? It would be good if we could make
these efforts more available to the general ATHEN membership.. As you know
one of the long term issues in vendor accessibility work is that the
outcomes and efforts have not been available for larger consumption.

Ron Stewart