[Athen] Internet2 Box Filesharing

Patrick Burke burke at ucla.edu
Wed Feb 5 14:15:20 PST 2014

At 03:10 PM 2/3/2014, Paul E. Paire wrote:

>The info we have on the accessibility roadmap for Box is under NDA,

>but ymmv. They have a.box.com which may suit your needs. I don't

>know anything about the accessibility of the desktop app, or the

>multitude of plugins.

Multitude of plugins is right! Wow! So far the one for Outlook seems
pretty good, fwiw.

Thanks everyone for your comments & thoughts on this.

I'll summarize our findings next week or so (assuming our findings
are worth finding!) The most interesting thing so far is that Jaws (&
iOS VoiceOver) are blissfully unaware of any of the contextual
tutorials that Box uses (transparent overlays on top of whatever task
you're doing for the first time).

Thanks,
Patrick