[Athen] RE: Accessibility of Lynda.com

Teresa Haven Teresa.Haven at nau.edu
Fri Feb 7 15:18:45 PST 2014

Hi, Angie. Thanks for sharing -- this is a different but more detailed answer than I received, and I'm glad they appear to be considering accessibility more than the response I got would indicate. I'll also keep checking back to see how they progress, particularly in June.

Best,
Teresa

Teresa Haven, Ph.D.
Accessibility Analyst