[Athen] Very unpleasant news

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Mon Feb 24 15:01:30 PST 2014

Leah was an individual in every sense of the word, and the field will miss her unique perspective and valuable contribution. If you speak to her family, Ron, please let them know how highly regarded and respected she was in the AT field. I feel for their loss.

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
408-996-6047 or 408-996-4636