[Athen] ALEKS and Accessibility

Gunderson, Jon R jongund at illinois.edu
Tue Jan 7 08:50:43 PST 2014

One of the main issue when I looked at in the past that most of the interactive math modules were written in Java as java Applets.

Obviously that is not strategically sustainable on the web. I know they have an interest in MathML, and wanted to move in that direction.

Do not know of their progress.

Jon