[Athen] Adobe Captivate and Presenter

Melanie Thornton mthornt at uark.edu
Thu Jan 9 13:00:13 PST 2014

I have a colleague who is creating content using Captivate and Presenter
and is looking for any words of wisdom from others who have used them in
terms of creating accessible output. If you have recent experience with
either of these products and any suggestions, I'd appreciate your thoughts.
Off list is fine.

Thank you!

Melanie

*Melanie Thornton*Leadership Development Facilitator

UA CURRENTS | uacurrents.org <http://www.uacurrents.org/>

121 Cedar Street, Hot Springs, AR 71901

V/T: 501.291.3217 | F: 501.624.6250

E: mthornton at uacurrents.org | Social: facebook.com/UACurrents

*UA CURRENTS, a program of the University of Arkansas College of Education
and Health Professions, provides customized training and consulting for
organizations ranging from large state agencies to small not-for-profits. *