[Athen] Fwd: Vacant Position Open

Martha Velasquez mvelasquez at berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 1 12:28:44 PDT 2014

FYI

We have just posted the Vacancy Announcement for our currently vacant
Associate Director of the Disabled Students’ Program (DSP) position.

Please circulate widely and help us find qualified candidates to compete
for the position.

The salary range is $74,000 - $94,000.

Enclosed is a copy of the vacancy announcement. Applications can ONLY be
accepted on-line at the UC Berkeley Job Listing website
http://jobs.berkeley.edu/job-listings.html .

Once there search for the vacancy announcement under the name “Associate
DSP Director”. The vacancy announcement number is #18170.

Thank you,

Paul H.

Paul Hippolitus, Director

Disabled Students Program