[Athen] looking for comment on ReadSpeaker software

Susan Gjolmesli susan.gjolmesli at bellevuecollege.edu
Thu Jul 10 10:14:57 PDT 2014

Thank you for this excellent explanation. As a screenreader user this helps me understand the issues and complexities much better. Our campus uses Canvas as its LMS system.

Our approach to everything is rather decentralized...I am drawing strength from all of you to develop and implement better practices here. Thank you all.

Susan Gjolmesli, Director
Disability Resource Center
Bellevue College
Bellevue, Washington