[Athen] Accessibility Centers

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Fri Jul 11 18:25:14 PDT 2014

DO-IT was started with a federal grant, and the HTCTU was started as a partnership between the California State Vocational Rehabilitation Dept. and the California Community Colleges. Once the grant ran out for the HTCTU, costs were picked up by the CCC Chancellor’s Office.

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
408-996-6047 or 408-996-4636