[Athen] Statewide accessibility training center

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Fri Jul 11 18:58:13 PDT 2014

You weren’t wrong…Sean and I used to joke that he was the trainer with the most seniority—even if I was the more senior. ;-)

Seriously, though, it was a great model. I do not know how voc rehab functions in other state, though, so I’m not sure how replicable it might be. The strategy that Carl proposed was that since computers and technology were clearly a growth industry and provided a very marketable skill it made sense for the dept of rehabilitation to leverage their resources by creating support for all the CCCs (about 102 at the time and 112 now).

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
408-996-6047 or 408-996-4636