[Athen] Biology Diagrams in distance education class

John Gardner gardnerj at onid.orst.edu
Fri Jun 13 14:13:45 PDT 2014

Lorraine, ViewPlus is making major improvements to its audio-tactile
graphics technology. If you will send me a few samples of your diagrams,
we'ld be happy to send everything to your student to see if she can access
them. If she can't, then you've got a big job. But I'm betting she will be
very surprised how easy and accessible these diagrams can be with the new
Tiger Player and Tiger Digital Pen. Ask her if she'd be willing to try.
And have her contact me if she's unsure.

No charge.

John Gardner