[Athen] student computer lab use policies

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at Colorado.EDU
Fri Jun 27 06:52:46 PDT 2014

Thank you, Tracy! This is good!

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Coordinator
Disability Services
University of Colorado
303-735-4836

From: athen-list [mailto:athen-list-bounces at mailman13.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Forman, Tracey
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2014 3:59 PM
To: Access Technology Higher Education Network
Subject: Re: [Athen] student computer lab use policies

I don't believe there are any specific rules about student behavior that are written specifically for any of our campus computer labs. I do think that some computer labs also have some notices about not allowing open drink containers (must have lids) to minimize potential damage by spills. We post a similar sign in our AT lab.

Basically the standard Student Rules apply in all areas of campus, including labs and other places that computer use occurs. There is one rule that addresses "Responsible Computing" that covers a lot of computer and information technology topics: http://student-rules.tamu.edu/rule22

--
Tracey Forman
Disability Services