[Athen] FW: New publication: UDHE, promising practices

Sheryl Burgstahler sherylb at uw.edu
Wed Mar 12 14:21:36 PDT 2014

Thanks, Ron.

There are actually three versions of the new "book," all freely available online.
• Select "Universal Design in Higher Education: Promising Practices online version" to access the HTML, fully accessible version.
• Select "Universal Design in Higher Education: Promising Practices PDF Files" to access copies of individual sections of the publication or one large file that are formatted for printing.

Throughout the publication you are explicitly given permission to print and distribute individual articles and other sections of the book for noncommercial educational purposes.

The collection in the online publication will continue to grow as more articles are submitted. I encourage you to contribute an article to share a practice. Guidelines for submitting an article are included in the Preface of all versions of the publication.

I look forward to you joining us in this collaborative effort. Our efforts can contribute to broadening participation in education and careers through inclusive practices and enhancing academic and career fields with the talents and perspectives of individuals with disabilities.

Sheryl
Sheryl Burgstahler, Ph.D.
Director, UW Accessible Technology & DO-IT, UW-IT
Affiliate Professor, Education
University of Washington, Box 354842
Seattle, WA 98195
206-543-0622 FAX 206-221-4171