[Athen] Video conferencing and captioning

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at email.arizona.edu
Thu Mar 20 14:19:05 PDT 2014

Hi all,

We are looking at formalizing /centralizing our video conferencing/telepresence options for our campus. I'd be interested in connecting with you to discuss any of the following:
1. Remote captioning, set up, issues, results, best practices, etc.
2. ASL Interpreters, set up, issues, results, best practices, etc.
3. Control of the system that enables blind individuals to interact with the system (our current pilot includes a touchscreen control).
4. Anything else that you have for feedback/what we need to research

We are currently setting up a pilot with a Cisco solution....

Thank you!

Dawn

~~
Dawn Hunziker