[Athen] Drupal sessoin timeout extension

Paul E. Paire paire at temple.edu
Tue May 6 13:06:34 PDT 2014

Hello,

We're in the process of implementing a site on Drupal which requires users to authenticate via a form (username/password fields to login to a help desk ticketing system.) However, there are session timeouts and we need to be able to present the users with the option of requesting more time (the option to turn off the session timeouts has been declined by our security staff.) Does anyone have any sample code (or know of a module) for Drupal we could give to our developers that would prompt the users if they need more time before the session times out (and if the click yes, to extend the session)?

Thanks,

-Paul