[Athen] Dragon for student with CP

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Fri May 16 11:22:22 PDT 2014

With patience, Dragon can be trained to understand most speech patterns-as
long as they are consistent-and if that were the only issue, you are doing
all the right things. If the individual's speech is not consistent, however,
it is pretty much impossible for the current versions of Dragon to learn to
recognize that person's speech accurately.

In the case of inconsistent speech, the best option is to look for one of
the really old versions of Dragon Dictate. The original version was much
more forgiving of inconsistent speech and will sometimes work when the newer
versions fail. Please note that in order to run the older version, you will
have to use compatibility mode in Windows.

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
408-996-6047 or 408-996-4636