[Athen] Dragon Naturally Speaking - professional and medical versions - question for biology grad student

Wink Harner foreigntype at gmail.com
Tue May 20 13:19:27 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Dragon Preferred (or Premium – may have changed the name of the middle of the three versions available: Student/Preferred or Premium/Professional) will work fine for the grad student. No need to spend $4-500 on the professional version.

Best way to customize the vocabulary is for the student to scan in or import vocabulary lists and have Dragon mine the student’s hard drive for new vocabulary. Student can then train pronunciation on the new vocabulary. Also, student can visit various websites, or browse articles online, copy & paste to their hard drive and then import the vocabulary.

If you have any specific questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to contact me off list.

Wink Harner

foreigntype at gmail.com

or harnerw at sou.edu

This can be accomplished in a variety of ways