[Athen] Searching for Already Existing Nemeth Braille of Two Stats and One Math Books

Jeffrey A Dell jeffreydell99 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 14:44:24 PST 2014

I just had a discrete mathematics book done for a student this semester. I will check when I'm back in the office on Monday if it is the same book that you need. Either you could borrow our copy or I can refer you to the production facility that did ours they can probably print you a copy at a reduced cost since it is already translated.
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone. please excuse errors from using Apple's dictation feature.