[Athen] Drawing a blank - polar graph paper to emboss...

John Gardner gardnerj at onid.orst.edu
Fri Nov 14 13:03:27 PST 2014

Susan, you have a ViewPlus embosser. It isn't hard to make your own
template. And if you make it, it will be what you want. I have no idea
what the "standard" is, but if I were using it, I would want about 3 circles
(centered on the origin of course), a horizontal and vertical line through
the orgin, and at least four additional lines (at 45, 135, 225, and 315
degrees) terminating on the inner circle to keep the center from getting
impossibly cluttered. More than four lines may be needed depending on what
accuracy is needed of course.

I bet one of your students who can use a decent drawing application could
whip out that in ten minutes.

John