[Athen] Canvas LMS Accessibility

Bishop, Jeff - (jeffbis) jeffbis at email.arizona.edu
Tue Nov 18 11:36:11 PST 2014

Hello Everyone,

I know there has been some traffic on this subject in the distant past but I
thought I would restart a thread on this topic. We are beginning the early
stages of evaluating Canvas here at the University of Arizona. Where do
people think the current state of Canvas is as it relates to Accessibility
with JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver and other AT related technologies? I am looking
for both positive and trouble areas of Canvas to get a better picture. I am
trying to get access to a demo instance to do some of my own testing but any
feedback here would be hugely helpful.

Thank you everyone.

Jeff Bishop