[Athen] Online & Distance Learning Compliance

Robert Espero roberte at uci.edu
Wed Nov 19 09:41:36 PST 2014

Hi all,

I'm wondering what you as my colleagues would suggestion in response to this
email I received from my campus' Learning Strategy Consultant. I have a list
but I don't think they are the best of resources-and I know that most of you
have more hands-on experience than I do in this area. See the request below:

"I am being asked to look at what it would take to bring UCI online courses
into ADA compliance. I am being asked to look at possible tools and
services (cost $), funding and grants, best practices & processes,
partnerships and collaborations. "

Thanks ahead of time for your responses-and for your insight as well! Oh
yeah, and sorry for the cross-posting.

Kind Regards,

Robert

Be a "friend" of the DSC! Visit <http://www.facebook.com/ucidsc>
http://www.facebook.com/ucidsc

"Universal access through universal design."
Robert Espero
Assistant Director, Accessible Resources & Technologies (ART)
University of California, Irvine
Disability Services Center
100 Disability Services #313
Irvine, CA 92697-5250
Voice: 949.824.9205
TDD: 949.824.6272
Fax: 949.824.3083
<http://www.disability.uci.edu/> http://www.disability.uci.edu
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
Jim Elliot