[Athen] ATHEN Membership Renewal Notice

Wink Harner foreigntype at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 06:33:33 PST 2014

Joe will undoubtedly answer you as well, Cindy, but I can share what I know about this. We voted last year to increase membership dues to $100/yr. The dues are not new. The amount has increased. We also voted to change the renewal/expiration date to match the calendar year rather than when the conference occurs in November.

Does this help answer some of your questions?

Wink
Wink Harner
foreigntype at gmail.com
Secretary, ATHEN