[Athen] InformationWeek article and question

Teresa Haven Teresa.Haven at nau.edu
Thu Oct 9 08:36:30 PDT 2014

Greetings, all. The headline on this article isn't really relevant to our concerns, but the concepts behind the new OneDrive for Business bring me to ask: since this sounds very similar to Google Drive/Doc's concept of simultaneous access, has anyone had the opportunity to test the accessibility or functionality/usability of the product, in any of its incarnations? I don't yet have access to OneDrive for Business (only a personal OneDrive account) but would love to hear anyone else's experience.

Read the article online at:
http://www.informationweek.com/software/productivity-collaboration-apps/microsoft-wants-to-kill-email-attachments/d/d-id/1316487

Thanks,
Teresa

Teresa Haven, Ph.D.
Accessibility Analyst, Northern Arizona University
Co-Chair, AHEAD Standing Committee on Technology