[Athen] quick history question

Sheryl Burgstahler sherylb at uw.edu
Tue Oct 14 05:40:46 PDT 2014

The original IT accessibility special interest group for EDUCAUSE (when it was EDUCOM) was EASI. I wrote a history about EASI in the ITD journal in 2004.
http://itd.athenpro.org/volume10/number1/burgst.html

Back then we worked with EDUCOM, which was focused on academic computing in higher education. It became EDUCAUSE when it joined with the similar group focused on administrative computing.

Wow! I just realized how old I am!

Sheryl
Sheryl Burgstahler, Ph.D.
Director, UW Accessible Technology & DO-IT, UW-IT
Affiliate Professor, Education
University of Washington, Box 354842
Seattle, WA 98195
206-543-0622 FAX 206-221-4171