[Athen] JAWS with Mathematica

Dimac, Marcie mdimac at kent.edu
Thu Oct 16 11:08:26 PDT 2014

Hi Laura,

I am sorry to say I have no info on Mathematica, but when working with
JAWS and SPSS, I did have to download and install a specific script file
which rendered it accessible. Don't know if this is helpful, but thought
I would pass along.

Thanks!

Marcie Dimač, M.A. Ed.

*Please note, my email has changed to mdimac at kent.edu

Coordinator, Assistive Technology
Student Accessibility Services
Kent State University
Ground Floor, Rm. 23
DeWeese Center
P.O. Box 5190
Kent, Ohio 44242

Phone: 330-672-3391
Fax: 330-672-3763
Email: mdimac at kent.edu

www.kent.edu/sas

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. This e-mail message may
contain confidential information intended only for use of the individual
or entity named. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, please do not read, use, disclose, copy or distribute this
message and do not take any action in reliance upon it. If you have
received this transmission in error, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited. Please delete it from your system without copying or
forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply e-mail or by
calling 330-672-3001.