[Athen] ATHEN Annual Meeting Agenda and AHG Reminders!

Sean J Keegan skeegan at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 20 16:47:30 PDT 2014

Hi Alexa,

Yes, please! Even if you are not an ATHEN member, you are welcome to attend the Annual Meeting. The only caveat is that you would not be able to vote on any specific issue. That said, we welcome anyone who is interested in attending the meeting to attend.

Hope to see you at the meeting (and the conference!).

Take care,
Sean