[Athen] math content management systems

Kaela Parks kaela.parks at pcc.edu
Tue Oct 21 17:49:41 PDT 2014

Hello Heidi,
I'd encourage you to consider WeBWorK as well. Here is a 17 minute video
<http://youtu.be/pfY5eUYyY24>we put together to share the AHEAD conference
this last summer. It provides an overview of the features we have found
really important - I think the video does a pretty good job, but I'll be
happy to expand if there are questions.

Also, I should mention that the faculty member who created the video is
Alex Jordan from here at PCC, and he will be presenting on WeBWorK at
Higher Ground as well.

Hope this helps!
Kaela

--