[Athen] free screen magnification

Prof Norm Coombs norm.coombs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 09:36:46 PDT 2014

Hi:

ASs a blind user, I cannot evaluate the built-in features of recent
versions of windows...7 and 8 or similar features in the Mac.
I had the impression a few years ago that, especially in Windows, its
magnification features were quite poor. I now have the impression
that that is considerably improved.
I'm not sure how to ask my question, but how much should I continue
to urge low vision and some LD users to purchase expensive screen mag
systems or how much can such people manage with the operating system
features???

Norm