[Athen] TEACH

Poore-Pariseau, Cindy Cindy.Poore-Pariseau at bristolcc.edu
Wed Sep 17 05:39:38 PDT 2014

Hi Teresa. Can you forward on to me what you receive ? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 16, 2014, at 5:40 PM, "Teresa Haven" <Teresa.Haven at nau.edu<mailto:Teresa.Haven at nau.edu>> wrote:

Hi, Karen. I love your approach, and it's along the lines of what we are also working towards here at Northern Arizona. Do you have a template, checklist, or other written guidance for producing the Equally Effective Access Plan? I'd like to compare notes, share information, and help others keep from having to "re-invent the wheel" if they are also on this path. Even if the higher education lobby gets this legislation shot down, we need to keep on doing the right thing on the institutional level.

Thanks,
Teresa

Teresa Haven, Ph.D.
Accessibility Analyst, Northern Arizona University
Co-Chair, AHEAD Standing Committee on Technology