[Athen] iclicker go accessibility

Teresa Haven Teresa.Haven at nau.edu
Tue Sep 23 13:03:33 PDT 2014

Hi, James. I have talked with the company several times regarding other products of theirs, but I have not had an opportunity to test the app myself on an iPhone. The company has assured me in detail that the app is fully accessible using VoiceOver. We have had good interactions with the company on all our other accessibility questions, so I would be willing to take their word for this. If someone else has experience with the app, and it's negative, I'd like to hear it.

Thanks,
Teresa

Teresa Haven, Ph.D.
Accessibility Analyst, Northern Arizona University
Co-Chair, AHEAD Standing Committee on Technology